Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Top 5

My friend Shantel and I are always talking about who is on our Top 5 list. Well now that I've got plenty of time to do absolutely nothing, I decided to finally upload my list. Almost ironically, all these people play geniuses.

1. Matthew Gray Gubler




What can I say, once I saw him dressed as the Doctor in Criminal Minds, I knew he was just too awesome and gorgeous to resist. Besides.... he plays such a brilliant genius (Haha it's almost redundant). 


2. Matt Smith




This seems to be obvious to me, he's the Doctor! I absolutely adore his acting, though his hair does drive me a bit crazy sometimes on talk shows. He has a wonderful sense of fashion as well. 


3. James Roday



I think he may just be the most hilarious actor almost ever. Although I've never seen him play in anything other than Psych, but I love pretty much everything he's done thus far in the series. 


4. Benedict Cumberbatch




The moment I saw him playing Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock I think I could have died. He's so tall, his voice is as dreamy as Josh Turner and his hair is gorgeous. So wonderful. 


5. David Tennant




Yes, I may have cheated a bit, he too, is the Doctor. But... how could I resist such an amazing doctor, he may just be the greatest doctor yet. Plus his hair is gorgeous... and how in the world can you not completely love the coat???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More